Friday, November 5, 2010

Days 4 & 5 - My 30 Day eBay Challenge

Can an eBay Trading Assistant/PowerSeller

Spend 3 hours a Day

For 30 Days

Listing at Least 300 Items

And Sell $3000 worth of STUFF?



Days 4 & 5

11:05 AM Didn’t post yesterday. Sent out many packages.

Sold a couple more men’s silk ties: The Beatles and Jerry Garcia styles.

A new Nike Tennis Shirt, 2 new Warners BRAS, 2 Nerf Bow attachments. Again, quite an assortment of items.


Yesterday I put up a 4 day sale on eBay for 15% off fixed prices. Once that was up, I sold 2 different Cat in the Hat books. One was the English Spanish version of the classic The Cat in the Hat, the other was There is No Place Like Space. The buyer asked if Pluto was mentioned as a planet in this book. Yes, it does! SOLD!


I relisted some Christmas dinnerware. They went into my eBay store at a higher price than the $9.99 auction price with a Best Offer button.


YAHOO I sold an very interesting Door Knocker Ornament. Check out my sale price, you won’t believe it!


WOW! Just sold a Men’s NEW Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt, Vintage AIDA Opera book, both were on sale, but for great prices.



Recap from Day 4 of My 30 Day eBay Challenge:

Sales totaling of: $104.95, I listed 5 items.


Recap from Day 5 of My 30 Day eBay Challenge:

6 Sales totaling of: $222.18, I listed 17 items.

And the day isn’t over! Great day today!!!!


ANNE Z


Anne Z's Recycled Treasures on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment