Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 2 - My 30 Day eBay Challenge


Can an eBay Trading Assistant/PowerSeller

Spend 3 hours a Day

For 30 Days

Listing at Least 300 Items

And Sell $3000 worth of STUFF?



Day 2

9:34AM Luke is still home from school. I’d like to have him eat a piece of toast to test the waters so to speak. Not sure what I can get done today, but I’ll start with taking some photographs of things I want to put up on eBay today.


12:53PM Luke is now eating toast with no butter and drinking room temperature 7-Up. He’s running a low fever, but better. I still have not listed anything yet today. Doing lots of household stuff instead. I checked the tape from our intro shooting of the footage of the 30 eBay Challenge and it’s blank. I guess my brother Don took mixed them up and took the wrong one back home with him.


12:56PM Accepted a Best Offer for a spongy foam baseball bat. Sales today so far: $2.00! Yikes!



5:00PM I just finished listing 15 items, ranging from Steve Young football photographs to new Wonder Bras in various sizes to an old Chinese Vase and a tool set. Talk about a variety of stuff!


One fun item just sold at auction, a sheet of 4 unused Vintage Apple Computer stickers for $15.50! Wow, they were tucked away under the front page of an old manual. Good thing I looked inside to find it!



Other auction sales today: Wilson Titanium tennis racket sold for $9.99, Electronic Drumsticks from Restoration Hardware sold for $9.99.


Recap from Day 2 of My 30 Day eBay Challenge: 3 sales for a total of: $21.98, listed 15 items.

Quite a variety of types of items, that is for sure!



ANNE Z


Anne Z's Recycled Treasures on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment