Thursday, October 28, 2010

3 Day Countdown to Begin 30 Day eBay Challenge

Whew-I just finished packing up stuff I sold on eBay from last night and this morning!

It took me two hours! At least I can listen to the eBay Radio Archives while printing packing slips and labels. Even though it’s time consuming, I don’t miss the days of standing in line at the Post Office. I use eBay shipping, FedEx home/ground delivery and Endicia for Mac. (Sign up for a free 30 day trial at www.endicia.com and make sure to enter my account number (705181) as the Promotional Code. Print domestic and international postage straight from your home computer. Perfect companion for eBay sellers. )


I print anything from First Class Mail to Flat Rate Medium size and all my International shipping too. The customs forms print right on the labels Very cool! Many folks like the ease of Stamps.com, but it won’t work if you have a Mac. I cut and paste the tracking numbers from FedEx into eBay and Paypal so the buyer knows when to expect their items. FedEx billing connects to my American Express card, so I get an extra 5% discount at the end of the month.


I took a bunch of photos of some Disney mugs today and in the middle of shooting I got an offer on some Porcelain Bone China Thimbles listed in my eBay store. The gal wanted 20 of them and offered $5.50 a piece! SCORE! This past summer I bought a whole lot of these thimbles for less than $1 each. Now they are all packed up and I’m heading out to drop off my USPS packages. How great is it that the PO is on the way to my son’s school? Not to mention the new Whole Foods in Mill Valley in the same shopping area!


3 days until we start the 30 Day eBay challenge. I’m getting things lined up and ready to list. I have lots of Christmas plates, dinnerwear and glasses that hopefully will be popular this holiday season. Here is a Pine Cone mug I sold last week from The Cellar at Macy’s.


No comments:

Post a Comment