Sunday, April 1, 2018

30 Day eBay Challenge

Hi I'm Anne Z!
I sell on eBay! I am announcing The 30 eBay Challenge!

What it consists of is making some goals as a seller on eBay or as a buyer on eBay.
Or if you are neither, considering learning how to become one.

My personal goals for April 2018 are as follows:
1) List 5-10 per day this month on eBay. My user ID is: annez
My eBay store is called: A to Z Pirate Booty
I've been selling on eBay since 1998!

2) Buy at least one item per week on eBay (with saving money in mind).

3) Buy one item from another marketplace and track it's listing, sale and shipping
and report profit, costs, time here on a future blog post.

4) Support new eBayers with tips and offering a link to my online eBay course
called The ABC's of SELLING NLINE USING EBAY.

I will be sharing links and tips throughout this coming month during The Ultimate Blog Challenge, which I am glad to be a part of again this quarter.

It is true that when you announce your intentions, follow through is more likely!

So let the challenges begin! Please join me today! Who's in?




No comments:

Post a Comment