Monday, April 2, 2018

30 Day eBay Challenge - Day Two - What I Posted & Sold

Today is Day Two of my 30 Day eBay Challenge and it's off to a good start!
I listed more than five items! I will list them by name and item number, as well as a hot link in case you want to take a closer look. I was working down my list of consignors today and got to the end of the list, so now I will begin again!

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND Live 75-85 Booklet - eBay Item Number: 202278447631










Not a very busy day on the selling side of things, but over $100 in sales is okay for a Monday! 
1) Wooden SCRABBLE Letter Tile U Pick Your Choice standard size alphabet game piece - 8 blank tiles
2) Life Magazine Binder - 4 different volumes of 10+ magazines from 1937

If you are an eBay seller, how many items did you list today? If you are not a seller, what are you waiting for? I have an online course that breaks it all down into small chunks. You can find it on Udemy.com. The course name is called The ABC's of SELLING ONLINE USING EBAY! Come learn from a PRO! I've been on eBay since 1998!


2 comments:

  1. I've tried to sell a couple of things on ebay, but never had any luck. Either my stuff really is worthless or nobody wants to buy from someone new to the place. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried and I dont think I can. But whatever you are doing, my best wishes. Nice to know. :)

    ReplyDelete